  *198936 (-20)
  another solution/problem

i as thinking about this when i was playing with the new cyber spider www.wowwee.com ] with legs on both sides usually youdon't want the robot to move in such a way that it is bouncing up and down synchronously it just doesn't look right.... so what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Piece #2580 (outback airstrip)

(...) Done, and done! And I mean done. (XFUT -> .dear-lego) Um, well, if you have any grey ones (from the European '99 Soccer grandstand lights) or red ones, I'll take them off your hands...;) I know that I'd *easily* buy two or three hundred of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Christian, You are correct in your description of LEGO Direct. We are the group that is responsible for direct communication with the consumer. We have been in operation just under a year and as you can probably see as of late, we are coming into (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Pneumatic pressure measuring devices

Does anyone know of an air pressure gauge that is compatible with the Lego pneumatic system? If such an item exists, where can I buy it? I'm working on a school project which involves Lego air compressors and I need a way to accurately measure the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Model: "Valour" Advanced Gunship

(...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: vision command idea...

i'm sorry if i offended anyone but i got like a ton of email from people saying that i should use a synchro drive and it is exactly the opposite of what i was looking for... the super car was more on the track but i didn't look at it closely enough (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help with my robot

(...) As lots of other people have said - you really need rotation sensors. If you don't have one - then a line-follower is an option (as other people have also suggested)...or I *suppose* you could put a bright light at either end of your 15 foot (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Post Count

As of Tuesday, December 12 at 9:34 AM CST, LUGNET has around 199,345 posts. Who do you think'll get 200,000? That's pretty good for two years. LUGNET has been here about 1149 days, starting on or about September 28, 1998, which is when Todd made (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Model: "Valour" Advanced Gunship

Thanks! No, I'm pretty sure I wasn't inspired by any external sources. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany

(...) It's not just for you people in North America and the few British fans: I want to read the pages of any other AFOL worldwide and I want to make it possible for them to read my pages. In my eyes, English is the only language, which is worldwide (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sharp GP2D12 and Expansion Board

Also, all the digital ports and servo ports work perfectly on the expansion board and everything works perfectly on the handyboard. "Robin Chahal" <rchahal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5Goq4.B28@lugnet.com... (...) board (...) pull (...) With (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp GP2D12 and Expansion Board

I've identified the problem a little more but still no idea how to fix it. Analog ports 24 to 31 on the expansion board do not work at all. Analog port 16 on the expansion board works perfectly. If I gound the input to any of analog ports 16 to 23 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Another good site is Dictionary.com just go to the traslator and paste the URL. And according to babelfish steine means stones ("e" i think makes it plural) kai (posting to much this morning because of a SNOW DAY HAHAHAHA) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer"

(...) Perhaps unfortunately the same can be said of Lord of the Rings. I have much higher expectations of that since it probably also has the budget and background to make a much more serious effort. John #388 (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Part rotation point

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G5FxIw.746@lugnet.com... (...) different (...) the (...) So are you talking about two types of part-based rotation points: rotation points contained in the part file _and_ user-defined (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) Extraordinary! Fantastic! Your movie is quite an insperation and gives me a good impression on what is possible with the set. I originally wasn't going to buy it, but it looks like you have given me yet another set costing upwards of $100 to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Mindstorm Recall?

Last week I called S@H about getting a 9719, the Robotics Invention System: version 1.0. No problem, they said they had plenty. This week when I talked to them; they said that they were out of them, that they were now discontinued! I told the lady, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Where can I find LegoCAD?

I gess its downloadable (freeware?), can somebody hand me the link?... thanx Alejandro. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact