 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1543
1542  |  1544
Subject:
Mindstorm Recall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:22:36 GMT

Last week I called S@H about getting a 9719, the Robotics Invention System:
version 1.0.
No problem, they said they had plenty.  This week when I talked to them;
they said that they
were out of them, that they were now discontinued!  I told the lady, "wait a
minute, you had
plenty last week."  She told me,"yes we did; but it now looks like they are
being recalled for
some reason."
Recalled?  Does anyone know if this is true?
If it is true; then why?
And if true; does any one know where I might be able to get one still MISB
for my collection?

Thanks:
Monte Knouse
monte@westco.net