  *198511 (-20)
  Re: LEGOpizza a Roma, cercasi partecipanti

Domenico Franco ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Ciao Domenico Per la pizza si potrebbe fare, anche se ho un impegno di lavoro ma me ne dovrei liberare. Eventualmente come pensi di organizzare: 1) da soli 2) con moglie, fidanzata, amante... ecc. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Windscreen 4 x 4 x 1

Somehow I lost the .dat file for Windscreen 4 x 4 x 1. If someone could please send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! --Ryan (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MARS INFO!

(...) The picture is the alternate model for LoM 7310 'Mono Jet' - it comes in a small box and not a polybag. So do the Studios 'Camera Man' and 'Stunt Man' sets. But you're right - the stunt man is a bit cheesy. The Mono Jet is worth the small (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: What's the cheapest way to get 9V motors?

Run out to the local TRU and look for the ZNAP sets in the LEGO section. Some of them have the 9 volt motors (and battery boxes) often for as little as $9.00. Happy hunting! Jeff Jeffrey Hazen North Mill Technology jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

:::Pulls out license and checks DOB. Does mental calculations. Comes up with insane negative number. Silently curses public education. RE-calculates... carry the one... :::: Oh yes, I'm over 18. ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

Kris wrote (...) As stated by Lester and Bernd, navigation in a 'real' world environment is somewhat complicate. Due to limitations in accuracy, it is nearly impossible to perform the 3 basic tasks mentioned by Bernd. (...) First i thought, that it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Abe- This was something I wanted to fix before I left the area but never had the chance. I built the original crowd barriers, *hours* before our first show so they are a little ad hoc. Here was my plan for fixxing them. First get yourself a piece of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  (canceled)

  RE: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) How far we have come along in a year..... I can remember Michael Lachmann's post (and I'm paraphrasing) where he wanted to look for a robotics application to program now that MLCad was stable :-) Many of us (myself included) encouraged Michael (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  how to make 2 rcx cordinate with each other?

Dear Friends I have 2 rcxs of the same version 1.0 Can any one suggest a progam to make 2 rcx work together, can you send me a sample program made in the mindstomrs language and in nqc if possible , A simple example is if a touch sensor is pressed (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Weeks box status

Glad to hear you got it on the 2nd mailing!!! I didn't have an extra square box for the 2nd mailing so I mailed it back out in the same shape box it came to me in, hopefully everything got there ok?? it was packed pretty tight :( I also found a bag (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  RCXTCL.ZIP is repaired - finally!

Thanks for the flood of email indicating that RCXTCL is broken! My own stupidity kept reloading the cached version, and it was, of course, OK. Once I reloaded Windows on my machine, the problem was obvious. Anyways, the new RCXTCL.ZIP can be loaded (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

I noticed that one of the completed sets featured on Malcom was the 4556 Train Station - (URL) . Since that set is available via S@H only, I suspect the set designers ordered everything directly from S@H. The whole Lego sub-plot was quite good. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...

Having just gotten back from the Waukesha Wallyworld.. with 2 Droid Escape Pods, 1 Movie Set, the Dino attack one.. and the Tie (which I don't get till my b-day :( on the 20th) the Pod set has some great parts!! Tiles, and plates and I think c3po's (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Custom Builded Train Station

Try using the following then: www.geocities.com/je...Trains.htm if not this should work but it will only give you the page in question and you will not be able to see the rest of the site. www.geocities.com/je...cenery.htm (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hondroid NSX

(...) Thanks, I was going for the retro future look as in "Forbidden Planet" and "Lost in Space". The black NSX wings are repulsorlifts that can spin 360 degrees (Slave 1). They can also fold out into tall landing legs for uneven terrain (look sort (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Elemental Challenge

(...) <snip> (...) Here's some of the things I have that come to mind: 4.5 volt touch sensor? light sensor? pneumatic piston with yellow (not black) top cap? 1x8 (black) tiles? (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Model: "Valour" Advanced Gunship

Hey - That's really nice. That's one of the largest CAD spaceship I've ever seen. Any chance of getting better shots of the real LEGO? Brad Mladen Pejic <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:G5E0tr.JMI@lugnet.com... (...) Good!!!:(URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  R: Lunghezza tubi dotazione RIS

Ciao Mario, (...) Non ci credo :-) Hai usato anche tutti gli elastici ed i cingoli? (...) Grande! (...) Giammai, corpo di mille balene! L'ho solo aiutato in un progetto segreto (per ora), basato sullo Skull's Eye Schooner che abbiamo arrembato in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact