  *196821 (-20)
  ldraw.org Holiday Fun

Here's an idea... Does someone want to take the standard ldraw.org header image, and give it Christmas decorations? I think that would be pretty cool, and would allow someone out there to explore what they can do with enhancing an image. I'll accept (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  2001 Star Wars Sets Have Hit The Shelves in Indy

For those of you in the Indianapolis area, the 2001 Star Wars sets have hit the shelves. The Greenwood Target has the Droid Carrier ($10), AT-ST ($10), and Watto's Junkyard($50 - rip-off). The Washington Square Target has all of the SW sets except (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What does everyone think of the Freight and Crane Railway?

(...) I know this is an old topic, but I have something to say about the engine in this set. I intend to raise the headlights above the level of the end grilles, add an underbelly fuel tank, horns, and different windshields. When I'm done I'll post (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gear train friction?

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3k89e4iva.fsf@...ldomain... (...) The difference is, when the bush is rubbing against the beam, it's a much greater surface area than when the axle-end rubs the end-stop. ROSCO (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is this a possibility?...

(...) That's a great idea!!!! One member of each Lego group should appoint a member to be responsible for this (Title of Position: internal and external relations officer). This concept has applications for national trading as well. I live in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2000, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO wargaming questions

(...) BrikWars. It's free, it has it's own website, and it's constantly being expanded. You can find the rules online here: (URL)I had found a rule system about 5 years ago (it was only space rules tho I (...) BW covers all ages. (...) You should (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...

I picked up all the 2001 Star Wars sets today about 2pm... either they are selling fast or in short supply on the shelves! The highway 100 Walmart had *one* copy of Watto's Junkyard, about 10 of the Droid Escapes, and about 5 of the Episode 1 (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Colditz???

(...) I've never done it except as "hmm - would this work" exercises" as prep to a large project I've had in the wings for a while(1). I know Shiri Dori did a small medieval town to a similar scale as this guy's "larger" scale, and I think (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

(...) I stopped by a Wal-Mart (Fridley, MN) tonight to see if they had any. They did not. I did, however, see a LEGO rep there. She informed me that 500 Wal-Marts nationwide would be receiving them. I saw her refer to some sheet that mentioned the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: December 10th meeting

(...) From noon on is fine for me (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Hi, er um, my name's Ronan, I'm 38 and I like lego. Now that's out of the way... I've joined up here in the last couple of weeks, thinking that this was the end of my dark age. But maybe I've been deluding myself really. I've been buying lego for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  Compiling Utilities under Windows/Dos

I've been experimenting with the Mingw port of the GCC toolchain and have succesfully built almost all of the utility programs. firmdl3.exe even works in the fast mode! The only thing left is dll.exe. Specifically, keepalive.c won't compile because (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Harry Potter LEGO- what happened?

Also, a main reason for the perhaps "targeted age bracket" of book>4 could have something to do with the fact there's a death of a boy, age 17, (...) Thanks for giving away the secret ending. Here I am in the middle of the third book, looking (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2002)

  Colditz???

Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually isn't, just something in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Kevin Zwicker wrote in message ... (...) I had a really looong dark ages. I had Lego as a kid (about 1963 onwards) in the UK and I pooled my collection with my sister's and my cousin's, so we had quite a lot. My cousin spent school vacations at our (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: IR Proximity Detector Kit

Hello!!! If you still have question on how to use the proximity IRPD module, e-mail I have a program to make work. I used it with the handy board. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: L'odissea continua?

(...) Arghh!!!! Io spero proprio non abbia la RedHat 7.0... E` una distribuzione tanto bacata da essere simile a Windows... Molto meglio la 6.2 o ancora meglio la debian. Ciao. Marco. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: IR Proximity Detector Kit

(...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Salone Internazionale del Giocattolo III

Il tutto risale ai tempi in cui eravamo ancora fidanzati e io tentavo (invero spesso riuscendoci) di fare colpo sulla mia futura dolce meta`. Lei era studentessa alla facolta` di lettere di Ca' Foscari mentre io ero solo un povero futuro informatico (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Collectible edition of 3401?

Could someone post a picture Zidane. I have never heard of him. Rose Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) Are (...) buy (...) scam (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact