 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:46:20 GMT

I picked up all the 2001 Star Wars sets today about 2pm... either they are
selling fast or in short supply on the shelves!

The highway 100 Walmart had *one* copy of Watto's Junkyard, about 10 of the
Droid Escapes, and about 5 of the Episode 1 battledroid set.  that's it.
The Watto's Junkyard is not there anymore courtesy of me.

the s27th Walmart had *one* Imperial Shuttle, 9 of the ATSTs and about 3 or
4 Tie fighters. that's it. The Shuttle is not there anymore.

happy hunting, I'm off to build!

Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com