 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 138
Re: The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:16:36 GMT

Well I hit the Wal-mart in Kenosha on the night of the 4th, 3 Watto's junk
yard, a bunch of At-St's, and I had to go through their boxes to find the
escape pod and droid transport.  On the fifth I hit the wal-marts in Vernon
Hills, IL and Gurnee, IL.  Jackpot in Gurnee.  They had it all and as of
tonight they still do.

-Mike

I swung by Kenosha WalMart last night (the 6th) again since I was just down
the road at Sherwin Williams. Well anyhow there were no Junkyards, but they
did have 2 Shuttles and 4 TIEs hidden way up on the top shelf. So that
solved my problem of not having those 2 yet. Now just to make time to build
them. Having just bought and moved into our first home does not leave one
with much extra time for anything.
I also ran over to Vernon Hills WalMart yesterday during lunch. What a mess
in the Lego section. Man. But of course no SW Lego. Also did Toys R Us and
Target for fun. TrU sure had a ton of LoM and Movie sets.

travis