 Trains / 26154
Re: New Loco MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Alban NANTY wrote:

here is the link:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=153192

alternatively you can download the .ldr file and let mlcad generate the images on your computer, offline...

snip
   Dude, you are a SNOT psycho... and that’s saying a lot coming from me ;-). I had a look at those BI and I’m still shocked! Good job with those teeeeny offsets! I’m impressed.

Wow! Awesome work!

later,

James Mathis