 Trains / 26103
Re: New Loco MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:25:40 GMT

I'm pleased to announce my new loco MOC. It's a BB72000, a very common french
locomotive.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Banban/BB7200-Loco/img_1933.jpg>>

That is a very impressive loco and very detailed.
The front end is cleverly done, and I expect it would be difficult to do
in 6 wide :)

Congrats.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)