 Trains / 26110
Re: New Loco MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Earley wrote:
That is a very impressive loco and very detailed.
The front end is cleverly done, and I expect it would be difficult to do
in 6 wide :)

Congrats.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, that was quite difficult to design. Of course there was several versions
and in fact one day I had to rebuild the loco entirely to remove 2 plates in
height because I found it to high.

The middle of the loco is ashamedly easy, just stacked bricks... :-)

I never tried to do a 6 wide train, so I don't know if it would be more
difficult... probably yes. :-)

Yours.