 Trains / 26103
    Re: New Loco MOC —Dean Earley
   (...) That is a very impressive loco and very detailed. The front end is cleverly done, and I expect it would be difficult to do in 6 wide :) Congrats. (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Loco MOC —Alban NANTY
   (...) Thanks a lot. Yes, that was quite difficult to design. Of course there was several versions and in fact one day I had to rebuild the loco entirely to remove 2 plates in height because I found it to high. The middle of the loco is ashamedly (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Loco MOC —James Mathis
   (...) Indeed, the front is very well done! I love the orange triangular bib. (...) Yet, stacked very well with good texture and relief. (...) Regardless, a really nice 8-wide with lots of nice little details. Great model! later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)