 Trains / 26155
Re: 3x1 curved slope available in dark bluish gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I bought one of the new $3.99 level racers this weekend and happily discovered that it come with two of these parts in dark bluish gray:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=50950

I believe one of the $9.99 level racers sets comes with two as well.

I am glad my patience paid off. Previously, to my knowledge, these were only available in the $19.99 construction set and the $69.99 factory set.

I’ll be buying many of these racers . . .

Great for train roofs and awnings on buildings.

Jonathan

Do you know which one it was?

    8657 ATR 4
39 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2005
LEGO > Racers > Tiny Turbos
contains two in light bley and

    8655 RX-Sprinter
58 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2005
LEGO > Racers > Tiny Turbos
contains four in black as well as two red and two white Slope Brick 45 1 x 1 x 2/3. A great set for parts (see inv), even if you do end up with loads of wheels and some strange (but probably actually useful with a bit of thought) wheel arch parts
Tim