 Trains / 26153
Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   I would appreciate your feedback to help me with a decision. Not for sale...yet...an announcement and decision to be made.

Inspired by the upcoming New Mexico Rail Runner (scroll to the bottom of the page to see an artist’s illustration of the train), I have enjoyed the cooperation of the MRCoG to employ their artwork onto a model of their train which MRCoG/NMDoT employees may purchase.

Here is a picture of a real-brick-build of the Rail Runner train set.

I have also generated custom artwork showcasing a Brick Built Trains livery.

You are welcome to browse additional images in this index list.

I have created an illustrated instruction book and stickers for both train liveries.

   James, these models rock, If I wasn’t already working on a San Diego Coaster version, I’d be strongly tempted to buy one of yours. Do you plan to sell instructions seperatly?

Hi, Mat,

A Coaster version will be nice. Thanks for the compliment on the design.

I will be selling instructions. I’d like to sell the Rail Runner version of the instructions since I am acquiring the license for their livery. The acquisition of the license is in-progress.

later,

James Mathis