 Trains / 26113
Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:25:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

To jump in with a “me too”, I think that having your signature somewhere is an excellent idea. Your SF cars say designed by James Mathis, not by Brick Built Trains.

Tim

Tim,

I’m glad to see your recent public posting of instructions for the NR 75 Ghan. It really gives me pause to think about where our LEGO train hobby is going and how well we are doing sharing ideas and growing in our creativity.

I am torn between releasing for free both the instruction book and sticker artwork files for the Brick Built Trains brand train set and maintaining this product as a printed book for purchase. I don’t intend to send all my designs to the printing press or hold them hostage for sales, but some designs seem more or less worthy of a special accommodation.

Well, I guess I’m more interested right now to make the sales of the brick trains go forward and find good homes.

Nice Ghan!

later,

James Mathis