 Trains / 26152
26151  |  26153
Subject:
3x1 curved slope available in dark bluish gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:33:03 GMT

I bought one of the new $3.99 level racers this weekend and happily discovered
that it come with two of these parts in dark bluish gray:

<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=50950>

I believe one of the $9.99 level racers sets comes with two as well.

I am glad my patience paid off.  Previously, to my knowledge, these were only
available in the $19.99 construction set and the $69.99 factory set.

I'll be buying many of these racers . . .

Great for train roofs and awnings on buildings.

Jonathan