 Trains / 23725
Re: Train Set Design (Help?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:I7oxzL.Aww@lugnet.com...
... TD is the best program to come up with a concept of how much area
you have to cover,...
... IMNSHO TrackDraw (www.trackdraw.com) is much
better than TrackDesigner.  ...

I'm happy to announce that TrackDraw now has accurate models for 9V, 4.5V, 12V,
monorail, most baseplates and road plates in any color. And just today, Thomas
Woelk uploaded a crater baseplate that looks pretty darn good.

You can try it out by downloading TrackDraw from the Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trackdraw ; go to 'Files', then 'Releases' to get
the latest (td_a13.zip).

Cary