 Trains / 23741
Re: Train Set Design (Help?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:
... IMNSHO TrackDraw (www.trackdraw.com) is much
better than TrackDesigner.  ...

You can try it out by downloading TrackDraw from the Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trackdraw ; go to 'Files', then 'Releases' to get
the latest (td_a13.zip).

Erm, are there samples of designs drawn with TDraw to help the needy?

I have difficulty getting the curved part of a switch (points in UK) to join up
with existing track. It seems that only the straight part of a switch will be
accepted.

So I insert a switch and have to rotate it around. But then it will not fit the
existing track nicely. Any help?

C S Soh