 Trains / 23753
Re: Train Set Design (Help?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Chio Siong Soh wrote:
The goal is that, we can then send a copy of the complete TrackDraw layout to
someone else in any other part of the world and he/she would be able to
duplicate exactly our layout. (Like we can now do in LDraw).

Unless I'm mistaken, you can't send a layout to anyone anywhere in LDraw,
because there are no LDraw representations of points / switches in 9V. The curve
finally came available in the last part release -- hooray for that!

Oops, sorry, should have been "(Like we can now do *for models* in Ldraw)".
I was making an analogy between TrackDraw and LDraw - the ability to reproduce a
train layout (TrackDraw) and a model (LDraw) through the respective data files.

C S Soh