 Trains / 22209
Re: train width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:48:19 GMT

I honestly wouldn’t even bother to build 7 wide (I’m sure Ben and I will have some discussions about this at BrickFest PDX!;-) =

I’m aware your not taking it seriously but The trains Ben builds (I’m assuming your talking Beneke) are models of smaller trains than the ones you build. I.E. US Vs European loading gauges

Tim