 Trains / 22178
22177  |  22179
Subject:
ENGLISH APT ,COLOURS,Red or Orange stripe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:41:45 GMT

Hello all,
I am collecting parts to build a English Advanced Passinger Train.
It will have a 7 wide base, 6 wide top and 6 wide front.
And alot of various hinge bricks and plates.
It will be based on James Mathis APT design.

But I was abit unsure of the correct colours .
Does it have a Red or Orange stripe ?
On the train maked 370004 on the front , it seems to have a Orange stripe.
But in other pictures I have seen of it , it's Red.
Is it just the sun shining down bright that makes it look Orange ?
Or the Camera's flash ?

A Picture of the real APT:-
http://www.o-keating.com/hsr/apt.htm

LTC Containers ?
Do they have stickers on both sides ?
I would love some LTCC from Europe  ! FGLTC, etc

I am thinking of building a train to hold my digital camera.
So I can Film the train layout at Brickfest PDX.
My camera is about 15 studs wide , do you think it will fit ?

Many Thanks, Teunis, M>ltc