 Trains / 22189
Re: Flush access door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Aaron Sneary wrote:
I was in a science competition as a teen where one person viewed something built
from LEGO bricks, Lincoln Logs or Tinker Toys (you never knew which) and had to
write with words only directions to rebuild it. The other teammate had to read
the directions and recreate the creation. Closest to the original won. An
extremely difficult task.

I can imagine that not only is it tough for the first person to write everything
down in words, it's also a real challenge for the teammate to visualize what the
other person is describing!

Congrats on your wish come true, Aaron!

-Bryan