 Trains / 22171
Re: Flush access door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:43:23 GMT

Dan Siskind did something similar (same?) on one of his trains a couple of years
ago:
http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/SD90-6.html

Of course, Dan is usually good for several new building techniques every time we
see him.  The GMLTC refers to him as our "alpha builder", the rest of us are
just competing for second place "beta builder" status!!

JohnG, GMLTC
fut .trains just because I feel like it...  *grin*

I wasn't sure if it had been done before but I thought it was worth posting in
anycase.  Sharing of information and all that.

Cheers,

Mike