 Trains / 22170
Re: Flush access door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
While working on my latest train I had an idea for an access door.  It uses the
2x2x2 container but leaves the door flush with the surface and leaves no gap
above the door. • Snip

LMKWYT

Mike

Well built and well shared Mike. And, all studs-up too. I can imagine several
uses for this.

Best regards,

Ley