 Trains / 22164
Re: Flush access door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
While working on my latest train I had an idea for an access door.  It uses the
2x2x2 container but leaves the door flush with the surface and leaves no gap
above the door.

I'm not sure if its been done before but here it is.

Dan Siskind did something similar (same?) on one of his trains a couple of years
ago:
http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/trains3/SD90-6.html

Of course, Dan is usually good for several new building techniques every time we
see him.  The GMLTC refers to him as our "alpha builder", the rest of us are
just competing for second place "beta builder" status!!

JohnG, GMLTC
fut .trains just because I feel like it...  *grin*