 Trains / 22224
Re: Flush access door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
I'm more interested in seeing the train its sitting in!  Looks like quite the
beast!  Like the vents in there too...

Josh

Its my first 8 wide but its not quite ready.

Its a GE C40-8W and its 64 studs long.  Its a monster.

I'll post some pics in the next couple of weeks once key parts arrive.

Mike

Have you seen all of the Cad's I have of my projects?  Can't wait to see this
locomotive!
Josh