 Trains / 17507
Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:26:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
First let me say a 'thank you' to all who left input.

To fit into the current organization of the train FAQ, I believe this is
suggesting additions or rewrites to several existing FAQ entries:

I've made a first pass at adding the jist of this thread into the FAQ. You
can view the results most easily by reading through the first few entries here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Trains/all

If you have ideas to improve this, please let me know.

Thanks

Cary