 Trains / 17429
Re: How to start on Lego(r) trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:15:46 GMT

I followed this discussion: fantastic waste of words and webspace! I
love it.
Oké, my suggestion to make up between you two:

Larry: you design a neat small automatic track-sweaper, to be mounted on
  a 9V motor, frontside of course.... Building not necessary, so
prohibited use of it to you, ha!     :-)
Harvey: you build Larry's design, demonstrate the benefit to us, and you
may use it as much as needed. How's that?

Everybody else: enjoy their efforts and build/use it or not!
I certainly will from time to time, pets and kids make a lot of dust
around here......

Klaas

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:

Considering how many times I've posted in reply to Mr. P...

As to this particular issue, I stand behind my opinion, by and large, in
normal use, the 9V track doesn't need regular cleaning. Can it benefit from
it? Maybe... I haven't needed to, though. Others have. That's fine.