 Trains / 17425
Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 06:33:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Considering how many times I've posted in reply to Mr. P...

...my opinion stands

And I thought this discussion was over with.

Well, as of this minute...I will no longer post advice or debate of any
kind. My words will be limited to announcing my upcoming website opening and
MOC's.

I'll leave the advice to the self-proclaimed 'experts'

Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist
http://community.webtv.net/Ferroequus/FerroequusDomain