 Town / 9519
Re: Steamship Möwe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:32:31 GMT

   Now that you’ve got that done will we see a CAD version? ;)

At least, I will try an attempt in the next months. I have survived my bus without problems, so this will be the next step to insanity - why not :-) There may be some parts not available actually in Ldraw format (The rims used for the anchor winch? The bionicle little weapon thingummy for the direction antenna?), but this will be seen as a challenge.

   PS. And I’ll take the opportunity to harass you to do something for this :).

No problem, still on my ToDo-list for the next days. Just not found an idea...

Andreas