 Town / 9501
Re: Steamship Möwe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:09:42 GMT

   As you may be aware, a ship of this name was one of the more successful of the Kaiser’s surface raiders in World War I.

Uups, had no idea - I thought that is a quite common name for small sailing boats and harmless things like that.

So I declare my loyality to a democratic and republican constitution :-)

Andreas