 Town / 8518
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:30:50 GMT

Indeed!

I will consider it an immense blunder on the part of the TLG hiring
department if Pierre is not being interviewed (merely as a formality!) by
the end of the coming week.  Surely these are some of the best Town vehicles
I've ever seen.  A wonderfull and varied selection of blocky and swoopy
designs that are simply fantastic.

Dave S.