 Town / 8519
8518  |  8520
Subject:
Town & Train at NWBrickCon 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:48:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is your friendly neighborhood NWBC Town/Train Coordinator.  I need to
know about Town and Train MOCs you are bringing to NWBrickCon 2005.
(Haven't signed up yet? http://www.nwbrickcon.org )
Large stuff (i.e., whole modules) I need to know about this week; smaller
stuff can wait, but I need to know by October 5 just so I can make sure
that there will be space.

What to tell me: whether you want it on the Town/Train layout or on the
side tables (miniland-scale stuff, for example, will obviously go on the
side).  If it involves track I need to know about it.
Rural/urban/industrial is good to know.

The Train/Town layout will use PSLTC standard 2xN-baseplate blocks (where
N=3 most of the time) surrounded by roadplates with two-plate-high,
seven-stud gray sidewalks.  If your MOC won't work with this, I need to
know.[1]

Moonbase promises to be big this year.  Anyone want to have a big
Town/Train layout, too?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/

[1] Tip:  If you have a building designed for 1-plate high sidewalks,
throwing some plates on the table where the baseplate for your building
will rest should raise it sufficiently.