 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2996
2995  |  2997
Subject:
Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown before on my folder.

PLMKWYT.

The whole folder

Car, Concept car, Pick-up truck, Camper, Street sweeper, Cherry-picker,

Road and rail SUV, Police car, Police SUV, Police truck, Delivery truck 1,

Delivery truck 2, Garbage truck, Car hauler, Wood transport truck, Milk truck,

Octan tanker truck, Dumper truck, Semi-trailer dumper truck, Cement mixer,

Grader, Loader 1, Loader 2, Steamroller, Tractor on wheels, Tractor on caterpillars

Pierre Normandin