 Town / 8512
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bryan Wong wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown before on my folder.

PLMKWYT.

The whole folder

Wow! Your town vehicles are simply amazing. You’ve managed to keep them minifig-scaled, AND make them so realistic! They really put LEGO-designed vehicles to shame.

Like many others, I would also buy a bunch of your MOCs if the mother company decided to sell them...

-Bryan

Thank you Brian. :-)

I always try to build at minifig scale and realistically as much as possible.

Pierre