 Town / 8505
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Steven Asbury wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:

   The whole folder

Dear Lego,

Pierre’s MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the realism and the quality that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store shelves.

Sincerely,

No kidding!

Dear LEGO, in the My Own Creation line you have now done Castle (Blacksmith Shop), Trains (Santa Fe Cars), and microscale (new factory line sets). It’s time for Town, and you should start with something from Pierre’s folder.

Bruce

Dear LEGO,

You would save me a great deal of trouble if you made some or all of Pierre’s MOCs into sets. This would save me having to buy all those pieces on Bricklink. Your choice, I either pay some vendor(s) on Bricklink for the parts or I pay you for a complete set. I have the Mastercard, VISA or Paypal ready! The $ are there if you want them.

Oh ya, hey Pierre! GREAT STUFF! By the way, if you want to bring your Octan tanker truck MOC (WOW!) to Railfair in Ottawa in Oct, it would look REALLY nice in my Octan fuel depot! Hint, Hint.

Also, thanks for bringing the front-end loader, street sweeper & car transporter to the last ParLUGment mtg, they were nothing less than inspiring. For the next ParLUGment meeting, could you bring some of the other MOCs? I promise not to drool on them this time.

Steve Adamson