 Town / 8503
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steven Asbury wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:

   The whole folder

Dear Lego,

Pierre’s MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the realism and the quality that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store shelves.

Sincerely,

No kidding!

Dear LEGO, in the My Own Creation line you have now done Castle (Blacksmith Shop), Trains (Santa Fe Cars), and microscale (new factory line sets). It’s time for Town, and you should start with something from Pierre’s folder.

Bruce