 Town / 8506
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steven Asbury wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new
stuff. I just added quite a few pictures.  Some are new mocs, some are old
mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time
now but never shown before on my folder.

SNIP
Pierre Normandin

Dear Lego,

Pierre's MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city
lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the [realism] and the
[quality] that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store
shelves.

Sincerely,

Steven Asbury ¬
AFOL and father of Lego fans ages 10, 7 and 4.

Wonderful MOCs, do you have ldraw or instructions?

Lester