 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2996

Subject:
Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown before on my folder.

PLMKWYT.

The whole folder

Car, Concept car, Pick-up truck, Camper, Street sweeper, Cherry-picker,

Road and rail SUV, Police car, Police SUV, Police truck, Delivery truck 1,

Delivery truck 2, Garbage truck, Car hauler, Wood transport truck, Milk truck,

Octan tanker truck, Dumper truck, Semi-trailer dumper truck, Cement mixer,

Grader, Loader 1, Loader 2, Steamroller, Tractor on wheels, Tractor on caterpillars

Pierre Normandin

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown before on my folder.

PLMKWYT.

The whole folder

Car, Concept car, Pick-up truck, Camper, Street sweeper, Cherry-picker,

Road and rail SUV, Police car, Police SUV, Police truck, Delivery truck 1,

Delivery truck 2, Garbage truck, Car hauler, Wood transport truck, Milk truck,

Octan tanker truck, Dumper truck, Semi-trailer dumper truck, Cement mixer,

Grader, Loader 1, Loader 2, Steamroller, Tractor on wheels, Tractor on caterpillars

Pierre Normandin

Dear Lego,

Pierre’s MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the realism and the quality that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store shelves.

Sincerely,

Steven Asbury
AFOL and father of Lego fans ages 10, 7 and 4.

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:

   The whole folder

Dear Lego,

Pierre’s MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the realism and the quality that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store shelves.

Sincerely,

No kidding!

Dear LEGO, in the My Own Creation line you have now done Castle (Blacksmith Shop), Trains (Santa Fe Cars), and microscale (new factory line sets). It’s time for Town, and you should start with something from Pierre’s folder.

Bruce

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:

   The whole folder

Dear Lego,

Pierre’s MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the realism and the quality that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store shelves.

Sincerely,

No kidding!

Dear LEGO, in the My Own Creation line you have now done Castle (Blacksmith Shop), Trains (Santa Fe Cars), and microscale (new factory line sets). It’s time for Town, and you should start with something from Pierre’s folder.

Bruce

Dear LEGO,

You would save me a great deal of trouble if you made some or all of Pierre’s MOCs into sets. This would save me having to buy all those pieces on Bricklink. Your choice, I either pay some vendor(s) on Bricklink for the parts or I pay you for a complete set. I have the Mastercard, VISA or Paypal ready! The $ are there if you want them.

Oh ya, hey Pierre! GREAT STUFF! By the way, if you want to bring your Octan tanker truck MOC (WOW!) to Railfair in Ottawa in Oct, it would look REALLY nice in my Octan fuel depot! Hint, Hint.

Also, thanks for bringing the front-end loader, street sweeper & car transporter to the last ParLUGment mtg, they were nothing less than inspiring. For the next ParLUGment meeting, could you bring some of the other MOCs? I promise not to drool on them this time.

Steve Adamson

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:

   The whole folder

(snip)

   Dear LEGO,

You would save me a great deal of trouble if you made some or all of Pierre’s MOCs into sets. This would save me having to buy all those pieces on Bricklink. Your choice, I either pay some vendor(s) on Bricklink for the parts or I pay you for a complete set. I have the Mastercard, VISA or Paypal ready! The $ are there if you want them.

Oh ya, hey Pierre! GREAT STUFF! By the way, if you want to bring your Octan tanker truck MOC (WOW!) to Railfair in Ottawa in Oct, it would look REALLY nice in my Octan fuel depot! Hint, Hint.

Also, thanks for bringing the front-end loader, street sweeper & car transporter to the last ParLUGment mtg, they were nothing less than inspiring. For the next ParLUGment meeting, could you bring some of the other MOCs? I promise not to drool on them this time.

Steve Adamson

Thank you Steve! :-) With the price of gas these days, I’m not sure I’ll attend each and every ParLUGment meeting. But I’ll try to go to Railfair, and if I do I’ll bring some MOCs for sure.

Pierre

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new
stuff. I just added quite a few pictures.  Some are new mocs, some are old
mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time
now but never shown before on my folder.

SNIP
Pierre Normandin

Dear Lego,

Pierre's MOCs are an outstanding example of what the future of the Lego city
lineup could be.

This folder represents the diversity of themes, the [realism] and the
[quality] that Lego town fans (both old AND young) would love to see on store
shelves.

Sincerely,

Steven Asbury ¬
AFOL and father of Lego fans ages 10, 7 and 4.

Wonderful MOCs, do you have ldraw or instructions?

Lester

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all,

(snip)

Wonderful MOCs, do you have ldraw or instructions?

Lester

Thanks!  Sorry, no instructions available at the moment.

Pierre

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Hi all,

(snip)

Wonderful MOCs, do you have ldraw or instructions?

Lester

Thanks!  Sorry, no instructions available at the moment.

Pierre

That is a shame. I've been trying to build your yellow prime mover,and keep
having problems with the under carrage. Keep up the great work.

Aaron

Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.