 Town / 8513
Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I updated my folder on Brickshelf with new stuff. I just added quite a few pictures. Some are new mocs, some are old mocs with new pictures, and some are pictures of mocs built for some time now but never shown before on my folder.

PLMKWYT.

The whole folder

(snip)

   Cement mixer,

(snip)

   Pierre,

As far as I am concerned, when it comes to realistic town vehicles, you are the man. You build them on a continual and consistant basis and do it incredibly well. Your eye for the right details and color is first rate.

My favorite here (and they’re all great!) is the cement mixer. Mostly because I have long been looking for a solution to a 6 wide mixing section and I think you’ve nailed it. I am going to try this out on a US type mixer that I see a lot here.

Thanks for posting, building and being and ever-present source of inspiration.

Best,

Jonathan

Thank you Jonathan!

As you can see on my cement mixer folder, the shape of the “mixing section” is an idea from Doug Eaton. I just made it longer and motorized it. It is powered with a train speed regulator at the lowest speed.

Pierre