 Town / 8067
Re: New MOC: 30,000 piece neighborhood with minfigs that walk around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:56:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney wrote:
   Hi everyone!

(Alternate subject for this post: “Why has Sean been so quiet for the last few months?”)

I was comissioned by a Dallas-area company called Healthvision to build a large LEGO model for their booth at a trade show, also in Dallas. The model is currently on display at the Dallas Convention Center, and will be there for the rest of the week. (Although it’s not open to the public - sorry TexLUG folks!)

I snuck in the show on Monday to check out the display, and WOW. I was really really impressed. Great work Sean!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison