 Town / 8064
Re: New MOC: 30,000 piece neighborhood with minfigs that walk around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney wrote:
   The model consists of 2 large buildings, 5 small buildings, a gently contoured terrain, and little minifigs that walk around from building to building. See the minifigs walk! (500K Animated GIF)

Wow that is amazing! I can only imagine how much trial and error was required to get the whole minifig-walking aspect right. Your LEGO studio is to-die-for - having foam playmats on the floor is an excellent idea.

Did you glue the entire display together?

-Bryan