 Town / 7900
Re: MOC: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   Brikington Manor
(or: How I Spent All My Money on Tiles)

Finally! After two weeks of continuous photography, uploading, and wading through a diheartening Brickshelf meltdown the Brikington Manor gallery is finally complete:

Is this the same Shawn that used to be in awe of my simple little buildings on our train layout? This is awsome Shawn, and typical of a Shawn MOC its SuperSized. Your interior and mechanical MOC skills have always awed me but this building is just awsome. I hope I get to see it in person someday.

Eric Kingsley