 Town / 7901
Re: 2005 Fire Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino wrote:
Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

The LEGO Store at the Rockaway Mall in NJ has both the new fire truck 7239 and
the new fire station 7240.

I couldn't resist buying a 7239 set since it's one of the most realistic looking
fire trucks I recall LEGO ever producing (this is the point where the Town
experts flame me with references to superior fire truck sets from LEGO years
long gone by ;-).  I figured it would fit in with my train layout.  I was
surprised to find "5+" on the box and the picture of a very small child on the
back playing with it.  It's 214 pieces and looks somewhat detailed.  Maybe looks
are deceiving and it's actually pretty juniorized.  I won't know until Christmas
since it's going under the tree along with the rest of the family gifts.

Cheers,
Paul D.