 Town / 7867
Subject:
2005 Fire Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:15:36 GMT

Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

Re: 2005 Fire Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino wrote:
Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

The firetruck and fire station are already at the LEGO Store in Tyson's Corner.
Sort of unexpected, and I couldn't find them online anywhere, but they are
there.

-Brian

Re: 2005 Fire Pics
Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

The fire trucks are really neat! The police van is sad, compared to the 03
Police sets :-(

-Tim

Re: 2005 Fire Pics