 Town / 7878
Re: 2005 Fire Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In lugnet.town, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:
In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino wrote:
Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

The firetruck and fire station are already at the LEGO Store in Tyson's Corner.
Sort of unexpected, and I couldn't find them online anywhere, but they are
there.

-Brian

Does anyone know what the sets are priced at? (Specifically the Fire Truck and
Fire Station)?

Thanks in advance.
Jonathan

Since I'm at work and this is related.

We had (we sold out of the few we got already) the fire truck 7239 and the
station 7240 at $19.95 USD and $29.95 USD, respectively.

-Brian P. Gefrich
Supervisor
LEGO Store, Tyson's Corner