 Town / 7892
Re: MOC: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:53:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.town, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

_[Brikington Manor]_¬
{(or: How I Spent All My Money on Tiles)}

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=102654

Is there anyway you could upload a .zip file of the pics that you have on
Brickshelf and make it available for download from somewhere that way?  Or
e-mail the files to those interested?  I would love to have these pics on a
cd that I could play in my dvd player (my preferred way of looking at Lego
models).  This would also be a great showcase to non-AFOLs of what can be
done with Lego when you have lots of talent and get really serious.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the comments and feedback!

I'm in the process of collecting all the images together, so I'll definitely be
able to offer everything in a single .zip file.  I'll keep you posted on the
progress.

Thanks again!

.s