 Town / 7896
Re: MOC: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:01:04 GMT

Shazzam!

Holy crap, that’s gorgeous.

Favorite things:

1) The stately front gate with the 1x1 bricks in the inner arch.
2) The brilliant vintage telephone design and 1x1 plate monstrosity stone fireplace in the Entrance Hall.
3) The way the connected bookshelves surround the Library; that you made a room with a purple tile floor; how it’s not just a round room, but fits snugly into a slightly larger-diameter round outer-wall of the house.
4) The ingenious corner fireplace design in the Palor and 2nd Bedroom.
5) The elegant window dressings throughout the house, particularly the “curtain rod” things, and that you even have curved curtains for the round wall in the 1st Bedroom.
6) The adorable minifig chess and checkers sets in the Parlor and 1st Bedroom.
7) The oven designs in the Kitchen and Pantry, especially the burners on the Kitchen oven.
8) The old school toilet design with the flush level.
9) The sliding ladder for the bookshelves in the 3rd floor Office.
10) The animal skeleton in the 3rd floor Gallery; the wild scuplture art; and that you have a room with lime green floors and purple walls.
11) The blood pentagram on the floor of the Laboratory--just like at my house!
12) The gorgeous designs on the armoire, hutch, and granfather clock.
13) About a hundred other things.
14) That you created with all for a Brikwars game!!!

In reverent awe,

-Brendan Powell Smith