 Town / 7886
Re: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:21:20 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote in message ...
_[Brikington Manor]_¬
{(or: How I Spent All My Money on Tiles)}

Wow, Shaun! Stupendous!

It must be the season for mansions.... Deborah just posted hers and I am
working on one too, so I am NOT looking at all your (and her) pics and
details until I am mostly finished mine. It'll be very interesting then to
compare!

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: