 Town / 7888
Re: MOC: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:08:52 GMT

This is really fantastic. Shaun, you’ve done a fantastic job capturing all the detail and feel of a real place in minifig scale, not that easy to do. I love this. I think we all have grand ideas, and we settle for something else along the way, but you’ve demonstrated an amazing amount of perserverence and technical brilliance. it is one of the most amazingly executed projects I’ve ever had the privilege of looking at. I’ve bookmarked it, and like all those wonderful minifig dioramas of lego catalogs past, I’ll love looking at it for hours to come. Sincerely Jon Furman