 Town / 7899
Re: MOC: Brikington Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   Brikington Manor
(or: How I Spent All My Money on Tiles)

Finally! After two weeks of continuous photography, uploading, and wading through a diheartening Brickshelf meltdown the Brikington Manor gallery is finally complete:

snip

Please LMKWYT

.s

We think this is a great model! We have spent quite a bit of time looking at all your wonderful details. Especially the library and the large leafless tree. It is an inspriation to all builders. Great job.

Who are we? Aaron S., George C., Kristi K., Mariann A., Tim P., and William W. from Carlsbad California. Deduce the rest.