 Technic / Bionicle / 991
Re: IR Controller in 8539 Manas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Eade writes:
Also, please let us know, what is the exact color and types of the 4 masks
found on the manas. Thanx

2 identical ones in yellow, and another 2 identical ones in orange. As I am
not familiar with Bionicle I cannot tell about their types. If you can point
me to some pictorial list of all the masks, I can tell you which two are
included in 8539.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang